The Springs Resort Review- Arenal, Costa Rica
Day Pass vs. Overnight Stay
- Stay in a luxury resort that was an ABC filming location for The Bachelor
- Use not only the hot springs, but all amenities at all hours and for two days
- Have a King Bed and patio with an incredible view of the volcano
The Springs Resort Review
The 3 reasons The Springs Resort and Spa is THE BEST HONEYMOON SPOT IN COSTA RICA
I don't care who you are or how much money you're making, if you are planning on traveling for your honeymoon, everyone, even the self-proclaimed adventure backpack types would still appreciate a certain aspect of luxury on his or her honeymoon. The Springs Resort and Spa had just that. From the included valet, luggage service, a private tour of the grounds including a welcome cocktail made with Costa Rican liquors, we couldn't have asked for a better start to our trip. The marble bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower with 3 shower heads, 2 sinks and private toilet room we probably could have spent the week just hanging out in the bathroom!
All rooms face the volcano and have a patio with two chairs, a table and a hammock. The greenery was so thick and beautiful that we had the upmost privacy even on the patio. With few rooms, the resort is never crowded and there is so much space we were only in a pool or hot spring with another person one time in our 2-day stay. I could write six pages on how luxurious the place was (and for the right price) but instead I'll leave it to the professionals:
- CNN calls it "one of the seven resorts with the most spectacular views in the world"
- ABC's The Bachelor filmed here
- Trip Advisor's winner: Traveler's choice 2013